Decentralized Networks Panel

Hi!

I am organizing a panel about decentralized networks designs, like SIA, Storj, etc.

The panel will happen online. First a representative per every decentralized network “model” should characterize it and explain the strong points, in a 40 minute video. Once all the video are collected, the panel will take place: during 1-2 hours, the representatives will respond to Q&A made by a moderator and remote audience.

I am looking for a Filecoin representative.

Thanks

Matteo Mazzanti

Quantum-Thinkers.org co-founder
MindLAB Space ambassador

matteo.mazzanti@mindlab.space
+46 728 68 15 16

IT consultant @ PurpleScout.se
He / him

Hi @mindlab_space,

Thanks for reaching out to invite Filecoin to your decentralized storage networks panel. (Btw, brain interfaces are very cool and I’m a fan of OpenEEG boards.)

An explainer video is something we’ve discussed creating but is not ready yet. Also the Filecoin team is very busy right now implementing protocol updates and preparing for Testnet and Mainnet. I’m not sure anyone on the team will have bandwidth to do this panel in the near future. There will be a time when we will be more prepared for these kinds of community events.

You may also be interested in looking at the agenda for the Decentralized Storage Summit at Berlin Blockchain week where many groups building on IPFS presented, as well as networks such as Chia and Spacemesh who are also building Proofs of Space-related networks.

1 Like

Hi Eshon,
thanks for your reply.
Glad to know about your interest in BCI.

The panel will also include a discussion about Internet of Brains (IoB) that I would like to Co-Create, based on a privacy-aware and decentralized network.

Networked application that use BCIs are about to happen. We don’t wont to have it on a regular internet and on Amazon AWS, do we?

That is why we are triggering a debate with the major decentralized network players.
MindLAB Space would then start a collaboration for the most promising solution and promote a IoB standard.
High ambitions need collaborations.
I wonder why the decentralized network ecosystem is so scattered.

I will come back here and report progress and maybe we will find a way to converge on a shared panel.

Thanks so much so far.
Kind Regards

Matteo Mazzanti

Quantum-Thinkers.org co-founder
MindLAB Space ambassador

matteo.mazzanti@mindlab.space
+46 728 68 15 16
mindlab.space
quantum-thinkers.org
Twitter: @_matteomazzanti
linkedin / matteom/
IT consultant @ PurpleScout.se