GasEstimateMessageGas error: estimating gas used: CallWithGas failed: call raw get actor: resolution lookup failed

Hello, I’m a new miner getting started with mining from testnet.

Is there perhaps another way to initialize the miner using a bls address without going through the step of entering it into the faucet at https://spacerace.faucet.glif.io/ first? I don’t need the test FIL. I just want to avoid getting the “actor not found” error when I try to run ‘lotus miner init’ so I can continue to set up and fully understand the miner.
This is what I’m getting and my assumption/understanding is that it’s because I haven’t first entered the bls addr into the faucet, and that’s a necessary step.
2020-09-21T11:24:43.352-0400 INFO main lotus-storage-miner/init.go:602 Creating StorageMarket.CreateStorageMiner message
2020-09-21T11:24:43.358-0400 ERROR main lotus-storage-miner/init.go:247 Failed to initialize lotus-miner: creating miner failed:
main.storageMinerInit
/pool/lotus/cmd/lotus-storage-miner/init.go:523

• GasEstimateMessageGas error: estimating gas used: CallWithGas failed: call raw get actor: resolution lookup failed

Issue has been resolved. You need test FILs to initiate miner. If you have trouble using faucet, you can try asking around in Filecoin Slack