Could some one elaborate what is stored in each file/directory in the .filecoin directory for the miner node?
I would like to list them below with my understanding. Please correct me if something is wrong, or add more info to those missed.
- api: api to talk with go-filecoin daemon
- badger: k/v database for block/message data??
- chain: k/v database for chain information - tipset chain?
- config.json: readable basic configuration of the miner setting
- deals: k/v database of all deals information (grow when deals coming in)
- keystore: the miner’s key information, including peerId and wallets private keys?
- repo.lock: simple lock which makes sure only one daemon is running
- snapshots: snapshots of configuration when it changes
- version: the filecoin version (no use)
- wallet: k/v database for wallet and balance change?
One more questions:
Are all chain related data, and only chain related data saved in badger and chain directories? or in other words, could I just copy these two directories to a new node to speed up the chain syncing?